iToveyou.com respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. iToveyou.com may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may infringe or repeatedly infringe the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of iToveyou.com and/or others.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide iToveyou.com’s Copyright Agent with the following information:
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
iToveyou.com’s Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached as follows:
By email: iToveyouOfficial@gmail.com